Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sinus Bronchitis


Yep- this is what I have. Sinus Bronchitis. I have had it since our anniversary trip in December and this will make the 3rd round of antibiotics. This time I am feeling a bit better after the second day. I went into the clinic yesterday, cause I wanted to catch this thing before it got worse again, and the Doc asked me some questions, then tapped on my cheeks. He was tapping pretty hard, and while my face was twitching and I was curling in pain, he asked me the famous question (does this HURT?). So, I said I guess from the twitching and body convulsing you couldn't tell???
New round of antibiotics, and nasal clearing things. Also we gave me some homeopathic meds to take to boost the immune system since I have been on  antibiotics since December. I will let you know in a  week how I am doing. Meanwhile Dan and I have had a down weekend watching the series "Once upon a Time".

No comments: