Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Mission

The Oriental Dragon. 
We went to this Chinese, Japanese place last night while meeting with the Missions committee of one of our supporting churches.
This was a treat, as we were able to share stories of what God has done in the past 2 years. There was great joy, and tremendous respect for those of you who serve both here and abroad. I found myself loving what God has called us to do even that much more.
We shared stories of God's faithfulness in so many lives. It's amazing to me that we get to be on the front battle lines fighting for souls. 

We were able to share also about our trip to Asia and what God is doing there, both with the Military and the Japanese! 






As I was reflecting yesterday on all that God has done in my life, I stand in awe. I can't help but praise Him, as He is the one who is in all and is through all. I was thinking of all the places we have been, and all that we have seen God do and stir. I am amazed when I hear people say they can't believe God is real. God is all around us, we just need to open our eyes and see Him. I here lots of people as what is God's will for my life? Answer: To Glorify Him in all you do. 
Find where He is working, and join in! 

No comments: