Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blessings abounding

I am in awe of the blessings of our God. As I write this, we have had numerous folks donate items we had only prayed to God for. This includes something simple like a iTunes card to be able to download a english version of apps to help us get around. I stand in awe of how our Lord provides. I don't know what to say really, as I look at things like sheets, garbage cans, laundry detergent, hot water pot. I am totally amazed!

Please join us in praising God for His provision of the little and big things that we need.
As you praise the Lord, thank Him for the little and big things in your life! Gratitude will cause you to fall to your knees. I know for us, (me) it strips away pride accepting things from others as an act of worship. Gone is the "Good ole American, do it yourself mentality", but replaced with a Godly perspective of a God who provides for His children.


No comments: