Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seeing the Lord again in Canada...

Canada, it was a lush and lovely as I remember it being. We drove to Canada thru Buffalo and drove the coast till we came upon Niagara Falls. Wow, was this amazing. Truly I forgot how amazing it was.
We took a Maid in the Mist tour, (see photos below) and that's where I encountered the Lord.
As we were cruising past the first falls, there was a brilliant rainbow, and I couldn't help but think how amazing is this. The Lord reveals himself to thousands of people each day, and how many stop and realize its Him?  Just when I was in the midst of the awe of the Lord, a dove (or what I thought was a dove) flew by. That's when I really was taken back by the Lord.
 Niagara at night.

 the one we took with so much wind...

How awesome of a view.

Leah and I at Starbucks.

We got treated to a pedicure!


OUR TIME WITH LEAH- 

What an honor to see Leah again and be able to see her world. I think the biggest honor is being able to meet her sister that she loves so much and talks so much about. I aced around the pool with her sister in inner tubes, and had so much fun! Thank you Leah for letting us love on her. 
Her family was amazing and their house was a little Oasis. The back yard and porches were filled with lush plants, plenty of spots to relax in, and then there was a pool. Oh, it was fabulous. Such great conversations with her family, and I can see why she loves them so much. The family of God is amazing!

Leah, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh...thank you sweet Becke and Dan!! :) I love my fingers and toes in the pictures! :) THANK YOU!! Thanks for the kind words about my family too. So happy you got to see my new world! :) love Leah